Thanks for using the Catalina Hills Care website (the "Site"). This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use the Site. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We never sell lists or email addresses.
1. DefinitionsWhen we say "we," "us," and "Catalina Hills Care,” we’re referring to Catalina Hills Care a Tucson Dispensary located in Oro Valley Arizona. When we say “you” or “Member,” we’re referring to the person or entity that’s registered with us. We provide third-party online accounts to post reviews and manage business menus and business directory information. (the “Services”). We offer the Services on our website http://www.CatalinaHillsCare.com . In the course of providing the Services, we may collect personal information, which means information about a member.
4. QuestionsIf you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information you’ve submitted on the Website, please contact us by postal mail at:
Catalina Hills Care
12152 N. Rancho Vistoso Blvd C-140
Oro Valley, Arizona 85755
5. Information We Collect
- Information from your Use of the Service: We may get information about how and when you use the Services. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions taken by you within the application.
- Cookies: When you register to use Catalina Hills Care, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Services.
6. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal InformationWe may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about the steps we take to safeguard that data, see Section 7 below.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer. This includes adding features that compare Members' Email Campaigns, or using data to suggest other publishers your subscribers may be interested in.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
7. Public Information and Third Parties
- Social Media Widgets. Our Websites include social media features, like the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
8. Notice of Breach of SecurityNobody’s safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or people on your Distribution Lists, then Catalina Hills Care will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
9. Data Accuracy, Transparency, and ChoiceWe do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address), then you’re responsible for notifying us of those changes. We only store data about you for as long as it’s reasonably required to fulfill the purposes that gave us the right to access it in the first place. We keep some data indefinitely, relating to when and where emails were sent, which bounced, which resulted in a complaint, and similar information, because we use it to help us screen out people who violate SPAM laws, and for other reasons explained in this policy. We’ll give you access to any Personal Information about you that we hold within 30 days of any request for that information you make by emailing Catalina Hills Care. Unless it’s prohibited by law, we’ll remove any Personal Information about you from our servers at your request.